|Tuesday, June 05, 2018 09:00 AM||60 minutes|
This webinar will provide an overview of key challenges, trend and opportunities in the healthcare industry and what project management capabilities will be needed to manage it.
Key healthcare challenges include:
· Customer experience – Per PwC, organizations need to educate both patients and clinicians how to use available tools and integrate them into care then administer the data they generate, PwC advised. “73 percent of provider executives say balancing patient satisfaction and employee job satisfaction is a barrier to efforts to improve the patient experience,” PwC wrote. “But the two have the potential to go hand in hand. The Cleveland Clinic saw major improvements in patient experience measures after conducting programs to engage employees in the mission of caregiving.”
· Value-based payments- With the shift away from fee-for-service, healthcare industry companies need to find ways to lower costs and improve quality of care. Value-based payment models have the potential to upend traditional patient care and business models.
· Engaged digital consumer - Health and Safety Assurance Services (HSAs), patient portals and wellness education materials are key to improving patient engagement.
· Vertical integration and M&A – The healthcare industry is redefining its value chain; pushing delivery closer to the patient, linking payors and providers (hospitals and insurance plans)
· Disruption from new players – Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, JP Morgan
· Innovation – driving new products, services and capabilities rapidly to market
A best practice driven PPM capability is required within an enterprise to manage this change, drive project management excellence, project management discipline and maximize the value derived from these opportunities.
This webinar will focus on how you can establish necessary PPM capabilities and how Microsoft technology can be used to enable them.
Join by phone
Toll number: +1 (646) 844-9234,,84364123# (Dial-in Number) English (United States)
John is an experienced IT professional services leader focused on developing, optimizing and delivering project and portfolio management solutions to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and benefit of client programs and investments. He specializes in devising and delivering business aligned IT strategies, solutions and transformation roadmaps which drive business advancement.
With over 20 years of consulting experience with firms such as EMC Corporation and PricewaterhouseCoopers, John has defined and implemented technology solutions which enable business strategies, growth opportunities and operational efficiency. John has delivered consulting engagements in a wide range of industries including consumer products, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, aerospace, insurance, public sector, telecommunications, high technology and automotive.