|Tuesday, June 12, 2018 09:00 AM||60 minutes|
Given the scope of change and possible PPM solutions, this will be a 2-part webinar.
The financial services industry is undergoing significant changes including:
· Digital transformation: Many firms still struggle with making a digital transformation, even as future growth may depend on it. Using data and analytics, firms may predict client needs and find new paths to profit.
· Customer centric experience: Many banks and insurance companies are feeling pressure because they are not delivering the level of service that consumers are demanding, especially with technology.
· Technology innovation and management: To help banks become more agile, they should manage their portfolio of technology assets to emphasize activities that truly differentiate them. Externalization efforts should be focused on generic functions with an emphasis on cost efficiencies.
o Machine learning / AI
· Security and cyber risk
· Regulatory stabilization and signs of divergence among national regulators
· New competition from FinTechs, Insurtech’s and big techs: FinTechs continue to lead innovation in the banking industry by sharpening their focus on customer experience.
· Reimagining the workforce
· Merger and acquisition activity
Part I will focus on some of the key challenges being faced in the financial services and insurance industry and what PPM capabilities are needed to manage these opportunities. It will also focus on how you can establish necessary PPM capabilities and how Microsoft technology can be used to enable them.
QuantumPM practices focus on the following lines of business:
· Commercial banking
· Retail banking
· Capital markets
· Financial services
Join by phone
Toll number: +1 (646) 844-9234,,6240931# (Dial-in Number) English (United States)
John is an experienced IT professional services leader focused on developing, optimizing and delivering project and portfolio management solutions to maximize the efficiency, effectiveness and benefit of client programs and investments. He specializes in devising and delivering business aligned IT strategies, solutions and transformation roadmaps which drive business advancement.
With over 20 years of consulting experience with firms such as EMC Corporation and PricewaterhouseCoopers, John has defined and implemented technology solutions which enable business strategies, growth opportunities and operational efficiency. John has delivered consulting engagements in a wide range of industries including consumer products, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, aerospace, insurance, public sector, telecommunications, high technology and automotive.